AT THE TOP

Thursday 15 November 2012

Grandfather Graduates First Class From UI



Mr. Aderemi Alli, a grandfather, was the oldest among the 21 First Class degree graduands of the University of Ibadan (UI) when it held its convocation Thursday, in the ancient south west city of Ibadan.
Alli, 57, was among the three first class graduates produced by the institution’s Faculty of Law.
Alli, who had a first degree in economics education 31 years ago and whose last child is studying electrical engineering in UI, told journalists at the ceremony that many of his schoolmates who had become Senior Advocates of Nigeria were his motivation to go back to school to study law.
“I feel I can still participate in the society in spite of my age. I am using this medium to advise others that they can do it, If I can do it,” he said.
can you beat that???


No comments:

Post a Comment