AT THE TOP

Thursday 1 November 2012

MO ABUDU, COMING SOON

Moments with Mo anchor, Mo Abudu has something up her sleeves. In her own words...

 

As you may well know, I’m Mo Abudu, the Hostess and Executive Producer of Moments with Mo. I’d like to use this opportunity to let you into my life and give you a better understanding and appreciation of who Mosunmola Folake Abudu really is.
 
My Story
In telling my story, I may go backwards and tell you about the days when I worked in Kentucky fried chicken in the UK, or I may go forward and tell you about my hopes and dreams.
One thing’s for certain – over the next few weeks and months, I’ll share bits and pieces of my life hoping to inspire you by the lessons I’ve learnt. I invite you to journey with me, let’s take this walk together.
 
Mo Abudu is a Talk show hostess, TV producer, Media personality, Human Resource Management Consultant and Entrepreneur/Venture Capitalist.
Mo is currently the hostess and executive producer of Moments with Mo which holds the pride of place of being the first-ever syndicated daily talk show on African regional television, a TV talk show program, founder of Vic Lawrence & Associates, Which is rated as one of the fastest growing and the largest indigenous Human Resource and Training Management Consultancy firms in Nigeria.
She is also the Project Facilitator and Shareholder of the Protea Hotel, Oakwood Park with fully equipped and dedicated training and conference facilities

What do u think?

No comments:

Post a Comment